privacy, disclaimer & copyright information
the information contained on this website is intended to provide general information to the public. we make every attempt to keep your information private and keep this website up-to-date.
Our privacy notice outlines what we do with your personal information. This includes personal information collected by:
- Work and Income
- Senior Services
- MSD Housing Assessment
- Youth Service
- Community Partnerships and Programmes.
The notice shares information about:
- why we collect your personal information
- how we use your personal information
- when we share your personal information
- how we keep your personal information safe
- how you can access and change your personal information.
It also tells you how to make a privacy complaint and who to contact if you have a privacy question.
The information provided on this Ministry of Social Development website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information in this website users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- The Ministry may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The Ministry is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. The Ministry cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
The Ministry does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to the Ministry’s website.
Crown copyright ©. Copyright material on this website is protected by copyright owned by the Ministry of Social Development on behalf of the Crown. Unless indicated otherwise for specific items or collections of content (either below or within specific items or collections), this copyright material is licensed for re-use under Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International Licence.
In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute it to the Ministry of Social Development and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems, trademarks, photography or imagery on the website or to the website’s design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.