contact us

there are a number of ways you can contact us

There are a number of ways you can contact us. Instead of calling us, you may be able to get your answer by using MyMSD.

contact us

When you call us please have your client number ready. You’ll find this on letters from us or on your Community Services Card.

We may ask for other personal details to make sure we have the right information in front of us while we talk with you.

youth service clients

If you're getting Youth Payment or Young Parent Payment, contact your Youth Service provider if you have one.

Otherwise call our general enquiries line 0800 559 009 and say "youth client" when you call.


How are we doing? Give a compliment, offer a suggestion, send an enquiry or make a complaint - we want to hear from you.

Website feedback

We want the information on this website to be easy to find and understand. Your feedback can help us improve the web information we offer you.

To give us your feedback, you can fill out the online enquiry form on the MSD website

Don't forget to include the URL address of the page you're giving feedback on.

Compliments, suggestions or enquiries

We'd like to hear your compliments and suggestions on what we could do better. We can also help if you have an enquiry about one of our payments or services.

To send your compliment, suggestion or enquiry to us, fill out the online form on the MSD website.

complaints about your provider

If you want to make a complaint about your Youth Service provider or have changes to your payments reviewed, you should first talk to your provider.

If you can't find a solution you can then make a complaint to Work and Income by phoning 0800 559 009 and say "youth client" when you call.

report a suspected fraud

If you're concerned that someone you know may be committing benefit fraud, you can let us know.

You can call our team anytime Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm.

Phone: 0800 556 006